- City Church Plant project: We urgently need a tent for our meetings in Mukono city.
- Missionary support project: Supporting Local missions to plant and lead new Churches until when they are self-supporting. We have 12 missionaries in this project each missionary pastor needs each month $150
- School & Children’s home project: Building of a children’s home with a School and vocational training center. And to construct women’s rehab center for counseling, short stay and hospitality for those who have no place to go $105,000
- Safe water project: To build a water wells (Boreholes), in the communities where we there is no water. The borehole will cost $9,500
- Church Planting project: As our young men are so passionate to go out and start new Churches, we have set up an initiative to help them go where God leads them. Currently we are seeking funds to buy land for four Churches, $3,500 each.
- Church building Construction Project: We are looking forward to building our first Church in Mukono, a Church plant was made here early 2018 and meetings take place in a rental community hall which is not enough and suitable for convenient Church operations. A sizable building which can seat 300 people will cost on average of $109,500
- Child sponsorships Project: To help support children in Education, food, clothing, Medicare, personal hygiene items, support to orphans host families and administration costs. We need $60 per child every month
- Revolving fund project: this is to help scale up the women’s empowerment grants for income generation. This project has been running for about two years now but is so slow yet the women who need to be supported are so many. This project needs $15,000