- City Church Plant project: We urgently need a tent for our meetings in Mukono city. A piece of land has been leased and all we need now is a 400 sits tent as we pray to have a suitable building according to the City building plans. It will cost $6,700 and shipping form Miami FL, USA will cost $2,800 in total the Tent will cost $9,500
- Missionary support project: Supporting Local missions to plant and lead new Churches until when they are self-supporting. We have 12 missionaries in this project each missionary pastor needs each month $90
- School & Children’s home project: Building of a children’s home with a School and vocational training center. Also to construct women’s rehab center for counseling, short stay and hospitality for those who have no place to go $105,000
- Safe water project: To build a water well (Borehole), in the community where we have a partner Church Buwanume village, Kamuli district. This Church has an orphanage school helping over 300 children and the entire community has no water. The borehole will cost $9,500
- Church Planting project: As our young men are so passionate to go out and start new Churches we have set up an initiative to help them go where God leads them. Currently we are seeking funds to buy land for four Churches, $2,500 each.
- Church building Construction Project: We are looking to build meeting places for our congregations as our pastors are busy planting new Churches. Initially 3 Churches need buildings. Each Church buildings costs an average of $9,500
- Child sponsorships Project: To help support children in Education, food, clothing, Medicare, personal hygiene items, support to orphans host families and administration costs. We need $35 per child every month
- Revolving fund project: this is to help scale up the women’s empowerment grants for income generation. This project has been running for about two years now but is so slow yet the women who need to be supported are so many. This project needs $8,1000